IT Network/ Database Technician
Installs, tests, analyzes, and provides problem resolution for hardware elements of the training network.
- Provides technical analysis in training network hardware planning, engineering, and design.
- Analyzes user requests to determine needs, and recommends appropriate hardware.
- Position makes corrections necessary to systems hardware ensuring the availability of the network.
- Evaluates and reports on new hardware technologies to enhance the capabilities of the network.
- Proposes solutions to management for network requirements based upon future needs and current usage, configuring such solutions to optimize cost savings.
- Maintains servicing and maintenance activities.
Must have a Bachelors in Computer Science or 7-8 Years experience.
Will discuss internally.
8am-5pm (24 hour on call support, flex hours)
November 2, 2018